Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Today was a great day spent with my two guys, and my gal, Milli.  Josh made us breakfast this morning then we went for a bike ride from our house almost to Fremont Lake.  After another meal, lunch, also made by my loving husband, we worked on the landscape.  Josh made a planter box on the south side of our house, raked both yards, built me a potting bench in the garage, spread grass seed...oh yes, I do have the best husband in the world!  I weeded and picked up pooh...and played with Jonah.

We spent Friday night in Jackson at the Wort, a historical hotel in downtown.  It was a great deal because we had one nights stay, dinner at the Silver Dollar, and a movie!  Jonah slept through the "Clash of the Titans."  Saturday morning we went garage sale shopping around Jackson and did some errands.

A GREAT weekend.

YUMMY dinner at the Silver Dollar Bar & Grill in the Wort Hotel

Bath time at the Wort







Us outside of the Wort

 My first mother's day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment