Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anderson Update

As stated in the previous post, I have finished student teaching.  I am currently waiting for one last assignment to be graded (my portfolio...a compilation of work from my student teaching experience) then I can apply for graduation.  Woopiieeee!

I applied for two science teaching jobs here in Pinedale, one at the middle school and the other at the high school.  The high school position would be teaching physics and physical science, which would be fun but the middle school position is my dream teaching job.  Science fair is a HUGE ordeal here at the middle school and I would love to get kids involved in science at that age level.  They seem to like learning more than high schoolers....or maybe that's just my perception.  I interview this Friday for the middle school and early next week for the high school.  It's kind of my only shot at teaching here so I really hope to land one.

At nine months, Jonah is doing great.  Saying "dadda" and blowing bubbles all the time.  He sits up on his own, crawls everywhere on his stomach, and is so close to using all fours to crawl.  He can almost sit up own his own from laying down.  He talks a bunch...baby babble.  He loves playing independently and with us.  Such a good baby.  

Last night, his daddy took a bath with him...here are a couple of pictures of Jonah enjoying splashing and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment