Monday, August 2, 2010

Landscaping 376 Jackson

Josh and I ambitiously decided to landscape our home with the goal of Jonah's first birthday as the end goal date.  We began on Memorial Day weekend by tilling up our front yard...let me restate...Josh began by tilling up our yard.  I have Josh to thank because it begins with my idea and only is achieved through his sweat and hard work.  Thank you, love.  I wanted perennials and trees in the front, oh, and the front deck to be redone by taking the railing off and adding steps!  For our back deck, Josh built an amazing picnic table (anniversary gift from my parents), tilled an area for our fire pit, for an aspen grove, and some flowers.  He also put in 4x4's for our hammock and Jonah's swing.  Don't forget painting the trim, the two doors, and staining the decks!  We couldn't do much of this work until these past 3 weeks...and this has literally been our lives.  Now, we have a few projects remaining (mulch, trees, and flowers for the back, and seeding the front...oh and finish the 12 x 24 green house!) but for now we are done for a week or so!  Here are a few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment