Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daily Happenings

My days with Jonah consist of 2-3 hour increments between feeding times.  After a month now, I am starting to get the hang of it.  He eats, he has "wake time" where we try to keep him awake by doing tummy time, going for walks, etc., and then he naps.  After an hour or so, the cycle starts over again.  Each day I seem to be able to get a bit more accomplished than the day before...hopefully I don't fail out of school, as I am now starting to have time to work on assignments after a 2 month hiatus.  

This morning it was tough to wake up the little guy because he looked so peaceful.



NOTICE: grandparents...I am recording Jonah's awesome tummy time workouts and I hope to post a little video within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment